top of page


If you are in crisis, please go to the Psychiatric Crisis Center, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

It is located on the campus of Salem Hospital at1118 Oak St. SE
Salem, OR, 97301
Ph: (503) 585-4949

As the old saying goes, "All roads lead to Rome." Sometimes numbers are disconnected or wait times are long. Call ANY of these to get help or transferred to where you can get help. When in doubt, call 911 or go to the nearest ER.

National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255


National Suicide Hotline and Chat for the hearing impaired: TTY - Hearing & Speech Impaired


Linn, Marion and Polk Counties Crisis Line (NW Human Services) 1-800-560-5535


National LGBTQ+ Hotline: 1-888-843-4564


National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)


National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
TTY: 711
Text: 233733


Graduate Student Crisis Line: 1-800-472-3457


National Runaway Safeline: 1-800-786-2929


Postpardum Depression: 1-800-773-6667


Crisis Line for Teenagers (staffed by teens): 1-800-852-8336


Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 - PRESS 1


Dial 211 
USA National Services: Crisis + Emergency,
Disaster Assistance, Food, Health,
Housing + Utilities, Jobs + Support, Reentry, Veterans
Sponsored by the United Way


Concerned your child has Autism. Ask your child's pediatrician for a referral to the Doernbecher Child Development Resource Center (CDRC) for an evaluation. Wait times can be long, so ask for additional referrals. The Corvallis Clinic has two psychologists who do Autism evaluations, Dr. Joyce Fusek, and Dr. Jennifer Hogansen.

Ask your school to evaluate your child for an IEP. This will likely be met with A LOT of resistance, as school's struggle to meet the needs of these students, and will often strongly discourage or hold off on IEPs in favor of a 504 plan, which has far fewer standards. Here is a guide by Disability Rights Oregon that details your rights and the process of getting your child evaluated for help in his/her/their school environment.

Need Mental Health Services for your child.

Marion County Children's Behavioral Health Services: MCHHS Children's Behavioral Health serves individuals ages 0 to 25. If you are experiencing a crisis, call our centralized intake line for help. You don't not need a referral to access our services. Anyone may reach out - we are here to help. 

Centralized Intake Line: (503) 576-4676

Children's Behavioral Health
3867 Wolverine St NE, Building F
Salem, OR 97305
Phone: (503) 588-5352
Fax: (503) 585-4990


Children's Behavioral Health - Rural Services
976 N Pacific Highway
Woodburn, OR 97071
Phone: (503) 981-5851
Fax: (503) 566-2977

Mid Valley Counseling has some of the best pediatric providers I know. 


For a comprehensive list of resources in Marion-Polk County, please click here

The Oregon Warmline, staffed by peer supports available to talk to you about anything an everything.

Toll-Free 1-800-698-2392

Hours of Operation – 9am – 11pm Monday – Sunday

Check out the Recovery Outreach Community Center (ROCC). This place is seriously awesome with every kind of support group you can imagine.

ROCC Contact Info

Phone: (503) 393-4273


Physical Location:

2555 Silverton Road NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301


Mailing Address:

1115 Madison St. NE, #222
Salem, OR 97301


ROCC is open 73 hours each week:

Monday–Thursday 8am–7pm
Friday & Saturday 10–9pm
Sunday 12pm–7pm

Rehabilitation and Substance Use Programs:

bottom of page